After growing up playing academy football and instructing skiing and snowboarding, I developed a passion for coaching and motivating people to become more active. Over the past 10 years as a personal trainer, I have worked with a wide variety of clients, from expectant mothers to marathon runners.
I work with a results-driven approach that’s both fun and effective. My training methods prioritise postural analysis and corrective exercise, drawing on my sports science background and sports massage skills to ensure every client is functioning at their best.
I have extensive experience in assessing and treating injuries and work closely with physiotherapists, osteopaths and other trainers to achieve optimal results for my clients.
It’s no good training hard if your diet’s not up to scratch, and so I also offer nutritional analysis to ensure my clients? diet complements their training programme.
My clients will tell you I don’t take myself too seriously and that we have lots of fun in my sessions, even if they hate me when they’re on their 10th burpee!
- BSc Honours Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 5 Diploma in Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy (highest qualification in Europe)
- Biomechanics Coach
- CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Functional Biomechanics of Running
- CASI Level 2 Snowboard Instructor (Canadian Association Snowboard Instructors)
- BASI Level 1 Ski Instructor (British Association Snowsport Instructors)